Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation. The global coronavirus pandemic is affecting all of our families, our businesses, our communities, and our way of life. During this time, we wanted to reach out to update you on the approach we are taking to best serve you, our valued customers, and how we are approaching the situation at BOBHQ.
Each of our customers and employees are important to us, thus we are doing everything we can to slow the spread of COVID-19 in an effort to keep those most important to us safe. As more and more people across the country are impacted by the coronavirus, we want our customers, employees and communities to know that during this very difficult time, BOBHQ is putting in place the following measures to help everyone impacted by this unprecedented event:
- Our sales team has stopped visiting outlets but are available via phone to support your business
- Enforcing vigilant cleaning and hygiene procedures to ensure the safety of the team and sanitation of the products being delivered to our customers
- Protecting our Operations/Fulfillment and Sales Teams by offering work-from-home solutions to all non-on-premises essential staff, ensuring the social distancing best practice
- Suggesting that our team work with customers through digital channels as much as possible
Your retail success is of considerable importance to us, which is why we are:
- Dedicated to remaining laser-focused on ensuring that fulfilment time and overall service is not compromised
- Lowering our minimum order value from $250 to $100 to help if you want to make smaller orders
- Continuing to offer financing terms for those who qualify.
Your inventory needs will continue to be fulfilled by our amazing team in a timely manner. Current events moment reminds us that we are all more connected than ever before. We are called upon to be our best selves, with patience, understanding and compassion. On behalf of us all at BOBHQ, we are committed to being your partner and persevering with you in the days ahead.
We will continue to monitor this situation very closely to ensure that our customers, employees and communities are provided with all of the well-deserved effort and attention you deserve and that we can possibly provide.
Robert (Bob) Ritchot
President and CEO